If someone in the Bridge Nine and Deathwish Inc. camps says, “I’ll have my people contact your people,” their people are likely superstar publicist Stephanie Marlow. She’s the unsung hero behind much of what hits the newsstand and interwebs related to those rosters of bands, and a kick ass person.
Naturally, Ghettoblaster had to know what was on her top ten list this year. This is what she said was rocking her like the pr hurricane she is.
1. Have A Nice Life, The Unnatural World
2. Floor, Oblation
3. Wovenhand, Refractory Obdurate
4. Pallbearer, Foundations Of Burden
5. Black Monolith, Passenger
6. Nothing, Guilty of Everything
7. Old Man Gloom, Ape of God
8. Ryan Adams, Ryan Adams
9. Electric Wizard, Time To Die
10. Earth, Primitive and Deadly
(Visit Bridge Nine here: http://www.bridge9.com/. Visit Deathwish Inc. here: http://www.deathwishinc.com/.)