Twenty years ago, two friends by the names of Joe Sib and Bill Armstrong decided to join forces and create their own record label. Today, SideOneDummy Records stands, celebrating it’s 20 year anniversary, amongst some of the finest independent labels around. To help celebrate this momentous occasion and simultaneously usher in its new era, the label has launched the 2015 SideOneDummy Vinyl Club. For $150 (plus shipping), members will receive:
- All 2015 releases on the most limited LP color variant
- All 2015 releases delivered digitally one week before street date
- Exclusive ’20 Years Of Rad Noises’ t-shirt designed by Terminal Radness
- A year-round 15% discount code for the webstore
- Extra goodies like posters, slipmats, stickers, coffee mugs, 7’’ and more
Pre-orders for the Vinyl Club are available now via: http://s1dm.my/2015VinylClub
Fans who sign up by December 31 are automatically entered to win an Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable.