From clients as widely known as Norah Jones, Sigur Ros, Shovels And Rope, and REM, to established indie artists and labels such as Sufjan Stevens’ Asthmatic Kitty Records, Mute Records, and Dead Oceans, to self-released artists like Cheers Elephant, Curse Of Lono, or Kristoffer And The Harbourheads the Team Clermont publicists seek out maximum exposure for their staggeringly talented roster of clients.
On such publicist is Athens, Georgia’s Bill Benson, who co-founded the independent marketing company.
Ghettoblaster caught up with Benson recently and he shared his favorite records of the year with us.
- Gord Downie, Introduce Yerself
- BNQT, Volume 1
- Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit, That Nashville Sound
- Loney Dear, Loney Dear
- Shilpa Ray, Door Girl
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, Soul Of A Woman
- Sylvan Esso, What Now?
- The War on Drugs, A Deeper Understanding
- Aimee Mann, Mental Illness
- Mount Eerie, A Crow Looked At Me
Visit Team Clermont at www.teamclermont.com.