Pseudo Future is a power trio from Dallas, TX who’s been penned a blended version of Say Anything and Brand New. Since formation in 2013, the band has their eyes set on a limitless future fueled by catchy hooks and an unstoppable touring schedule.
Ghettoblaster recently caught up with the band to ask about their favorite records of 2016. This is what they said.
- Young the Giant – Home of the Strange
- Gallant – Ology
- Private Island – Sunbreak
- Thrice – To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere
- Saosin – Along the Shadow
- Panic! At the Disco – Death of a Bachelor
- Milk Teeth – Vile Child
- Balance and Composure – Light We Made
- Deftones – Gore
- Joseph – I’m Alone, No You’re Not
(Visit the band here: www.facebook.com/pseudofuture/.)