Savannah Stopover Music Festival announced the complete schedule of 87 bands for the festival’s seventh anniversary, taking place March 9-11 in Savannah, GA’s beautiful and historic downtown district.
The schedule can be viewed here where festival goers can create personal schedules which can be viewed on mobile devices and shared on social media.
The festival, which takes place across numerous venues in Savannah’s historic district, “offers an affordable and walkable experience where you’re likely to see a slew of fantastic bands before they break out of the pack” says Kayne Lanahan, the festival’s CEO and Founder, adding “it’s very unique in today’s world of high priced concert tickets and mainstream headliner-driven festivals. If you haven’t heard of a lot of these bands yet, that’s the whole point.”
In addition to the previously announced Kishi Bashi headlining performance at Thursday’s Opening Night Event, a few other notable schedule announcements include:
- Ruby Amanfu and Julien Baker will headline Trinity United Church on 3/10 and 3/11, respectively.
- Lee Fields & The Expressions will headline a soul infused night of music at Ships Of The Sea on 3/10, along with Ambrose, Lawrence and Alanna Royale.
- JEFF The Brotherhood will headline The Jinx on Thursday night, 3/9 along with Nashville’s Daddy Issues and Chain Of Flowers from Cardiff, Wales.
- Rising Nashville country star Kelsey Waldon will play Stopover In The Yard at The Grey on Saturday afternoon, 3/11.
- Caveman and Lewis Del Mar will co-headline Saturday night’s Ships Of The Sea closing night concert, along with SXSW spotlight artist Yoke Lore and Stopover fan favorite Belle Game.
- Secret Shows will take place this year at various unique and iconic locations in Savannah, including Emmaus House Soup Kitchen on Reynolds Square, The Owens-Thomas House Garden, off Oglethorpe Square and one TBA location.
The festival has also confirmed four additional bands to the lineup:
- Savannah’s own CUSSES have been added to the Friday, 3/10 lineup.
- Curtis Harding will headline Wild Wing City Market on Friday, 3/10.
- Third Man Records’ newest signee, Lillie Mae Rische, joins the lineup at Trinity Church on Friday, 3/10.
- Taze Daze, a new project from Savannah-based Hunter Jayne (Triathalon, Wet Socks) makes their Stopover debut on Thursday, 3/9 at El Rocko Lounge.
Pre-sale passes are sold out. General admission and VIP passes are on sale now. Passes grant attendees access to all concerts on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional ticketing information is available at savannahstopover.com/tickets and through Ticketfly.
Single Day Pass – $34
Weekend Pass – $59
Three-Day Pass – $79
Three-Day VIP Pass – $149