There are rappers that rap about their fantasies of getting paid, and then there are the other ones who stay true to the game. While their subject matter might not connect with a mainstream audience, they’re nevertheless effective at reaching their fans and make sure the connection between the artist and fan is genuine. One of those emcees is Love Equals Omnipotence, (otherwise known as L.E.O.). You’ll never catch the Flushing Queens’ emcee speaking out of line from his Boom bap basement roots, even with the one-time support of Large Professor.
The sequel to last year’s Whatever Is Necessary, Vol. 2, Left Out Stranded Everywhere brings L.E.O. back to the free flowing narrative that fans have enjoyed. Now that he’s a little older, and a little wiser, Love has used the sequel to look on his career and his plans for the near future. With songs like “Aquaman” and “Thailand Hustle,” the emcee breaks the conventional frame of today’s rappers and reveals topics that everybody can relate to. What’s cool to note is that L.E.O.’s wife, Mrs. Raic, makes a couple of appearances on the tracks “Extremity (So Special)” and the closer “L.O.S.E.” Left Out Stranded Everywhere is now available for free download, courtesy of SoundCloud, and AudioMack (instant download).
Today Ghettoblaster offers a listen to the effort. Check it out here:
01. Aquaman (feat. Hellspawn Darkness)
02. Nueve Uno (feat. The Fallout Shelter)
03. Extremity (So Special) [feat. Mrs. Raic]
04. Apologetic (feat. Hellspawn Darkness)
05. Thailand Hustle (feat. Hellspawn Darkness & Carnage)
06. L.O.S.E. (feat. HellSpawn Darkness & Mrs. Raic)
Visit Leo here:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/love.equalsomnipotence
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuvEquals